Sunday, February 6, 2011

Welcome to SugarPlum Dolls


Welcome to SugarPlumDolls.com I think my cute clothespin dolls make fabulous Christmas ornaments or gifts BUT are now also  available as greetings cards, postcards and more..Just to let you know all dolls are individually handcrafted clothespin dolls and make very special gifts or can be used as a holiday ornament. I think they add a personal touch to the holidays! It takes me about 2 to 3 days to make each doll. Each doll has her own personality. No two dolls are alike, some dolls may be similar but because of the handmade process each doll is unique. Some dolls may have slight imperfections in the wood, but aren't we all a little less than perfect!   
Each doll arrives on my worktable as a blank slate. After I draw on the face, paint the hair and body, then I glue the head to the body then wait a day for the paint and glue to dry. I have a treasure trove of fabric and tulle and I begin to craft an outfit and accessories for each girl. I hope you will enjoy your visit here. You can shop for an actual doll online at www.etsy.com/shop/clothespindolls or visit me on YouTube at http://youtube.com/clothespindoll where I show you how to make your own Sugar Plum Clothespin dolls and other cute handmade items. Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment