Sunday, April 1, 2012

OMgoodness !! I love this!!

I just love my new knitting machine!!



See how easy it is to make baby hats for fun or to sell. OMGoodness!!!!... I love this device...This is an awesome product. And just to let you know , no I did not get the product for free to review it. I just wanted you my subscribers and viewers to know that. The Addi Express Knitting Machine is well worth the price! I know how to knit and crochet a little bit, and have always wanted to make those cute, adorable hats that you see children wear, but my skills are not that great. And my hand cramps up after too much crocheting...painfully so... WIth this machine you can crank out lots of baby hats in an evening. I took the extra step to decorate them as well. I have checked prices in the store for baby hats and prices range from $8 and up. If you sell 20 or 30 hats you will make back your money on this machine in no time at all.
Here is a great link to how to use the machine and where to buy it...Be sure to tell the folks at paradise fibers.net that you were referred by me.. maybe they will send me a free box of yarn :)

This video shows you how to start http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQdd0USeFUU
And this video show you how to get the yarn off the device.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWYXb7FaHeM

No comments:

Post a Comment