Friday, September 23, 2016

Invited to YouTube Creator Day! June 6, 2015 | SugarPlumDolls.com

I was a little skeptical a few weeks back when I received an email invite for a Youtube Creator Day in Atlanta, Georgia! But I decided to check it out and go anyway! I figured what the heck it's a good day trip to go to ATL. 
 
OMG Goodness!!! It was an awesome day!  I can't tell you too much because they would not allow photos and filming in most areas! 
I learned a lot and hope to use all of what I learned to make SugarPlumDolls.com youtube and our youtube channel even more fabulous!
 
https://www.youtube.com/clothespindolls

 
 
I also got to meet another youtube creator who I have admired for many years while building my own channel. Miss Tracey of Little Story Bug  She and her husband are wonderful people!  Please visit her channel and subscribe. Sometimes I just watch her videos to de-stress after a long day! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment