Friday, September 23, 2016

My New Hairbow Business Course

I am pleased to offer my online courses. For a small fee you can learn and create many new exciting craft projects. Click on the image below to select a course to start with! Learn How to Start Your Own Hair Bow Business. https://www.udemy.com/how-to-start-your-own-hairbow-business/ The Sugarplumdolls.com Hairbow Course is composed of individual short lectures on starting your own hair bow business. The Sugarplumdolls.com Hairbow Class is self-paced and can be completed at your leisure. Lectures can be completed in sequence or individually. Each lecture ranges from 5 to 10 minutes in length. In this course, you will learn how to get started . . . the equipment you will need, where to buy supplies and how to display the hair bows that you will create. I will be your instructor. I have developed step-by-step lessons that will have you quickly creating beautiful hairbows with minimum time and expense. Why should you register for this course? Because I will show you the simple and easy ways to create beautiful hair bows that look amazing! I share with you my resources for everything from where to get your displays, ribbons, hair hardware and much more. Saving you time, money and energy from running around everywhere trying to but everything you need to create great looking bows or awesome displays. You can watch all the video lectures without advertising pop-ups.

Here is the link https://www.udemy.com/how-to-start-your-own-hairbow-business/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment